RiteAid Store Experience Survey to get a chance to win up to $1,000
RiteAid Store Experience Survey 2018: Surveys are conducted by many companies to know about customer satisfaction and to get feedback so that they can improve their products and service. As an appreciation to the survey participants, they are rewarded with some offers like a discount or sometimes they are entered to sweepstake and get a chance to win some attractive prize. Rite Aid survey is doing one such survey to get the honest view about their product and service.
It is very easy to take part in the survey and takes few minutes online to complete it. The survey questions are designed in a very easy to answer and the participant just has to share his or her shopping experience with Rite Aid. On successful completion of the survey, get a chance to win up to $1,000 or you receive a $3/$15 purchase coupon that you have to print and redeem within 14 days to make a purchase at Rite Aid Pharmacy
What is Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey?
Rite Aid is a famous chain of the drugstore in the United States. There are about 4623 stores. It was established in 1962 and is headquartered in Pennsboro Township, Pennsylvania. It is the third largest drugstore chain in the US and the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast. It provides the products at very reasonable price and many times conducts a survey to get customer feedback. Rite Aid is one of the Fortune 500 Company and is publically traded.
How to Participate Rite Aid Store Survey?
- You must have a receipt with a 16 digits code printed on the front of the receipt from Rite Aid store.
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet and a working printer as you need to print the coupon given to you at the end of the survey.
- Visit the web page at http://www.riteaid.com/pharmacysurvey
- Provide the 16 digits code printed on your receipt from Rite Aid store and start to answer questions about the online survey.
- Once successful completion of the survey, you will be awarded a $3/$15 purchase coupon that you have to print immediately.
- You have to redeem your coupon at any Rite Aid store within the time period of 14 days of taking the survey.
More Related Tag:
© copyright, 2013. Share it freely, but must be link back to this source.