About the Florida Times-Union
Florida Times Subscription: The Florida Times-Union is a daily newspaper in Jacksonville, Florida, USA. This is the oldest newspaper in the states. In 1864 it started its publication as the Florida Union and it was restructuring completely in the year 1883. One can easily update him from the news by subscribing himself at the official website of Florida Times-Union at www.jacksonville.com. The visitor also gets a solution for their query of Newspaper ads or classifieds.
There are the different package available out of which one can choose any one as per their needs and requirements. It has a daily circulation of 155,590 and a Sunday circulation of 214,572. The Florida Times-Union covers different areas such as News, sports, entertainment, Jobs, Homes, Cars, Money, and Deals.
Once you get subscribed to the Florida Times-Union, the subscriber will start receiving the news, event in Jacksonville.com and of also of another world. One can avail this service from anywhere at any time without going out. The newspaper is available by 2nd class mail. You can also see Newspaper ads.
For availing, this service one just need to have the
- Computer with the internet access
- Credit card information, which includes Card type, its expiration date, its number etc and also the billing address and the contact information which includes name, address, Zip code, phone etc.
Way to Subscribe to the Florida Times- Union
- Visit the homepage of the Florida Times –union www.Jacksonville.com
- Click on the link “Subscribe To The Times-Union”
- Provide the Zip code into the required field and then click “SUBSCRIBE”
- Choose the Direct Mail Subscription package and provide the credit card information, billing address, and contact information. Then click “Submit”.
There are different payment options one can choose to make payment for the subscription such as by credit card, or by money order, it is advisable to do by money order as it the most convenient method of payment. If in case you purchase a gift subscription for a friend or relative, the bill will be sent to you while delivery is made to the recipient.
For more detail, one can talk to the customer service Agent. The toll-free number is 1-800-553-0541 or904-359-4255 during the following EST hours
Monday – Friday: 5.30 am to 5:00 Pm
Saturday and Sunday: 7:00 am to 12:00 noon
Holiday: 7:00 am to 10:00 am.
Most Searching Terms and Tags:
- Florida times union Jacksonville classifieds
- Jacksonville FL / newspaper ads
- Fla times union / Jacksonville news
- Florida times subscription
© copyright, 2013. Share it freely, but must be link back to this source.