Sony rewards wheel of fortune login – rewards points to dollars
The points earned can be redeemed when you purchase any kinds of high-quality Sony products like home entertainment systems, cameras and camcorders, audio accessories, and movies and music. Signing up the process for Sony Rewards is very easy and simple. It is very quick and takes only a few minutes.
About Sony Corporation
Sony is a very popular Japanese multinational corporation. The corporation is a subsidiary of Sony group. It was founded in 1960 and headquartered in Minato, Tokyo. It has become one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in the last sixty years in the world. The company is famous for its entertainment and game systems like the Sony PlayStation, Television, music systems, cameras, and camcorders etc.
They also produce motion pictures and music. All over the world, people prefer and appreciate Sony electronic items. In order to appreciate customers, many times Sony offers many rewards to them.
How can you start earning Sony Rewards with any Visa Card?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You must have a Visa card.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- You must of the age 13 or above.
- Visit the website at http://www.sony.com.
- Click on the “Sony Rewards” displayed at the right corner of the page.
- Click on the “Join”.
- Enter your name, email address and date of birth into the specified fields and then create an appropriate password. Then enter the characters you see in the security image into the specified field and check the box to indicate whether or not you would like to receive information from Sony. Enter your Visa card number and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Complete the Sony Rewards sign up the process as instructed and start earning points by shopping at their store online with your Visa card.
- Earn Sony Rewards with any Visa Card/points to dollars
- Sony rewards com/activate gift card/wheel of fortune login
© copyright, 2013. Share it freely, but must be link back to this source.