My SMUD Bill Pay Assistance and Phone Number – www.smud.org Sign In
SMUD Login: Sacramento Municipal Utility District, SMUD provides electricity to Sacramento County, California. It is a community-owned company which provides electricity services not-for-profit. The company is also much concerned about the environment and employs clean, renewable energy sources. Here we will discuss on SMUD bill pay assistance and phone number. The company is serving for 70 years.
SMDU Customer Account – My Account
You can access and manage your SMDU account online. You just need to register an account once. Once registered, you can login to it anytime. By logging in to your account, you can pay bill, view the current and past bill, manage your energy usage, enroll for auto pay, set bill alerts and get access to tools that help you save energy.
How to register your SMDU account
The registration is a quick and simple process. Follow the steps given below.
1. Go to www.smud.org
2. Click on ‘Sign in or Register’ displayed on left of the home page.
3. Click on the ‘Register Now’ button.
4. Enter your account information and personal information as instructed. Create your user id and password. Enter your email id. Then click on ‘Create your User Id’.
How to access SMUD Login to your account
1. Once you have registered an account, you can login to your account.
2. Go to www.smud.org
3. Click on ‘Sign in or Register’.
4. Enter your user id and password in the fields displayed. Then click on ‘Sign In’ button.
SMUD Bill Payment Options
SMUD offers several bill payment options; you can choose one that fits you the best.
You can pay your utility bill online. Online payment is protected through SSL technology and is much safe.
You can pay by logging in to your account or make quick payment without logging in.
Pay by logging in to your account:
- Go to www.smud.org
- Sign in to your account with your user id and password.
- Select ‘Make a Payment’.
- Choose a payment method and pay to provide account detail.
- Go to www.myaccount.smud.org/unauthenticatedpayment?_ga=1.78349524.1361361279.1488884956
- Enter your SMUD account number and ID number which you will find on the bottom of your pay stub. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Make payment by selecting the payment method.
You can enroll for automatic payment. Each month your payment will automatically be debited to your specified account on due date. It is much convenient; you don’t have to remember payment date or worry about making timely payment.
Pay Over the Phone
SMDU customers can make bill payment over the phone by calling at 1-888-742-7683. The payment can be made through credit/debit card. It is an automated response system and you will be assisted with making the payment. You will need to provide customer account number and select payment method.
Pay by Mail
Customers can send their payment by mail. The payment can be made by check or money order. Send it along with payment stub to the address:
SMUD, P.O. Box 15555, Sacramento, California 95852-1555.
It will take about 7 business days to get your payment credited to your account.
Pay in Person
You can pay in person at the nearest payment center by cash. You will be given receipt of the payment. It will take about two business days to get the payment credited to your account. You can find nearest payment location at www.smud.org.
SMDU is very dedicated to its customers and if you have any difficulty, you can call its customer service at 1-888-456-7683. You can also send an email at [email protected]
More Related Tags:
- SMUD Bill Pay
- My SMUD login my account
© copyright, 2013. Share it freely, but must be link back to this source.