Register for a Windows Live ID to Get into MSN and Hotmail
Sign-In Assistant: Most of the computer users use Windows and related services. Microsoft provides Windows Live ID which is a universal key that allows users to gain access to multiple Microsoft services. One needs to sign up for a Windows Live ID online at the official website of MSN. The signing up process is very easy and quick. It takes just a few minutes online.
Once signed up for a Windows Live ID, you can get access to services like Hotmail and Messenger and other Microsoft services. Moreover, you can customize your news and stock quotes and you can access your social networks from the MSN home page as well as you can get a free Hotmail account and access to all of Windows Live.
Microsoft is the most popular international software corporation based in the United States of America. It was founded in 1975It by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. Microsoft is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.It is one of the largest software corporations in the world and develops, licenses, and supports a wide range of software and services related to it. It is very famous for its widely-used products including different versions of Windows PC operating system and Microsoft Office.
It develops and distributes many video games. It is one of the most valuable companies. It is publicly traded and one of the S&P 500 component and NASDAQ 1000 component. By revenue, Microsoft is one of the largest software makers. Microsoft has developed operating system and applications for mobile devices also. The applications developed by Microsoft are very user-friendly and easy to learn.
How can you sign up for a Windows Live ID online?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- Visit the website at http://www.msn.com.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
- Click on the “Sign up” button.
- Enter your email into the specified box, create an appropriate password for your account and retype the password into the specified box and provide personal detail as asked. Enter the words shown in the security image into the specified box and then click on the “I accept” button.
- Complete the sign-up process following all the instructions were given.
- For any questions or problems, you can visit the help page at http://onlinehelp.microsoft.com/en-us/msn/thebasics.aspx
windows live id sign-in assistant
© copyright, 2013. Share it freely, but must be link back to this source.