The University of Notre Dame with the widespread campus area of 1250 acres in the State of Indiana, US is one of best universities in the world especially recognized for high quality education and affordability.
This guide offers a synopsis of the different online courses for executive education at the university including Notre dame executive leadership program at Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business- comprising of a series of eminent courses to help the working professionals in developing leadership skills and become industry expert.
Online Executive Education Programs Offered
University of Notre Dame offers different executive education certificate and degree including 3 Non-Profit Executive programs for career aspirants worldwide through 100% online learning system. The internet based learning allows the enrolled candidates get the flexibility to adjust their study schedules as per convenience without manipulating their commitments at job or life.
The students taking courses online are able to get the lessons from the same faculty team taking on campus classes at the Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business.
Executive Education Programs
- Professional Certificate in Management: There are two courses in this certificate program allowing the students to excel in management skills in 8 weeks.
- Executive Certificate in Leadership: This is a 3-course certificate program to strengthen the leadership skills with quality course materials including a series of self-assessment tools in just 8 weeks duration. The program is beneficial for team leaders, managers, and executives leading team projects.
- Executive Certificate in Leadership and Management: The combined certificate program for students who want to take the Executive Certificate in Leadership alongside the Professional Certificate in Management degree together
- Executive Certificate in Negotiation: The degree program helps in improving skills in decision-making, interpersonal relations, ability to cope with different work cultures and so on. The students can take 3 courses together- Negotiation Essentials, Advanced Negotiations and the Strategies for Conflict Management.
- Executive Certificate in Business Administration: This credential worthy degree program helps the students to develop skill sets in several MBA disciplines, formulate and implement strategies in business plans etc.
- Advanced Specialized Certificate in Intercultural Management
Nonprofit Executive Programs
- Executive Certificate in Transformational Nonprofit Leadership: Helps in developing skills in management and leadership essential to regulate any non-profit organization.
- Executive Certificate in Nonprofit Fund Development
- Executive Certificate in Nonprofit Leadership and Management: This is an affordable 3 course program for 24 weeks to gain knowledge in management and leadership qualities for managing the operations in a non-profit organization, introduce best practices for utmost quality work and much more.
How to Enroll for the Online Degree Programs
To enroll for any online certificate degree program at Notre Dame, you may either order online or contact the student support via chat/ phone call.
It is easy to enroll for any course on a safe and secure platform via order online method in 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Choose the Preferred Online Degree Program
Visit the official link to the degree programs at Notre Dame at https://www.notredameonline.com/programs/. Here you will learn about the major executive leadership programs offered at the university and the benefits of taking the courses to strengthen your professional credentials.
Step 2: Register for the Program
Once you have chosen the degree program on Executive education, click the ‘Register Now’ link at the top right of the homepage https://www.notredameonline.com/.
Step 3: Check Out
Upon filling all the details for the online registration, check the details clearly and make the payments to complete check out step.
Chat/ Phone Call
If you are not able to enroll for any desired program, contact the University helpline for assistance from Monday to Friday at the following contact information:
Helpline for Callers in US: 855-300-1475 (Toll free)
Helpline for International Students: +1 813-612-5304
For more information on enrolment and live chat, visit https://www.notredameonline.com/enrollment/.
Note: Taking multiple course programs in any related specialization is subject to discount offers. For more details, you may visit the individual course or chat live with the helpdesk executive.