Navy Federal Sign In – Check My Reward Card Balance
NFCU Sign In: Navy Federal Credit Union is a non-profit union. It provides financial services such as financial planning, investment, and insurance. Here we will discuss on how to activate Navy federal debit card online, how to check my reward card balance and Navy Federal Login guide.
Navy Federal Awards Card is a prepaid visa card. It is accepted wherever visa cards are accepted in the United States and US military bases. You need to sign on back of it before you make your first purchase with it.
Access your Navy Federal Credit Union Awards Card Online
You can sign in to access and manage your Navy Federal Awards card account online at portal www.navyfederal.org/myawardcard. You have to enter your username or card number in order to sign in. Other options include card activation and registering of your Navy Federal awards card.
Register My Navy Federal Awards Card
You must register your Navy Federal Awards card in order to make a purchase using it. If your card is not registered, the merchant will deny a transaction as it is not listed on the record. If you have registered your card and if your card gets lost or stolen, you can ask for quick assistance and you will be issued a new card too. The registration is a simple and quick process. To make registration, follow the steps given below.
- Go to www.navyfederal.org/myawardcard
- Click on ‘Register My Card’ displayed in middle on the home page.
- Enter your 16 digit card number in the field given. Click on ‘Continue’ button.
- You will have to enter last six digits of your card as a temporary password. Provide necessary information, create a new safe password.
- Complete the process as instructed.
- You may also check getmyoffer.capitalone.com application code.
Activate Navy Federal Awards Card Online
To activate your Navy Federal Awards Card is a simple three step process. Follow as instructed below.
- Go to www.navyfederal.org/myawardcard.
- Click on the link ‘Activate My Card’ displayed on left of the home page.
- Enter your 16-digit card number in the space provided. Then click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter 3-digit security code and expiry date. Select your PIN number. It is advisable that you keep your PIN number safe and don’t put your PIN and card together to make it safe from unauthorized access.
For further information, you can refer to frequently asked questions, FAQ page. If you want any assistance or have any query regarding your account at member portal, you can make a call 24/7 at toll-free number 1-866-809-2679.
Most Searching Terms:
- Navy Federal Awards Card activate online/ balance/login/register
- Navy Federal Credit Union/chip card activation/balance
- NFCU login/ mortgage phone number/ routing number for direct deposit/ for savings account
© copyright, 2013. Share it freely, but must be link back to this source.