Learning.com login: The Learning.com was founded in 1999. They help the teachers and administrator of school to improve the learning of students through their curriculum solution and assessments which are delivered in its sky digital learning environment. They help the teacher to focus on their instructional relationship with their student instead of focusing on classroom management task. They provide free account services for teachers.
After creating the account they can get access to powerful teaching tools for them and their students. Teachers also get the practical professional development services and also other resources for registered teachers such as powerful teaching tools, better workflows for students, a thriving community of educator which share the best practices and per-reviewed resources. In order to avail all this service teacher need to create the account.
They try to structure their research in such a way that it will help to understand how children learn with technology as they try to use educational games, fun and play to make learning more effective and engaging for today’s tech-sawy students and also create the curriculum in such a way which help to develop the new skills of the students and create stronger connections to their learning.
Sign up for a free teacher account online to log in at learning.com
• A computer with internet access
• You need to be a teacher
• Need to have valid school-based email account
- Visit the homepage of www.learning.com
- Click at the top on the right side of the webpage in blue box “Marketplace”
- The new web page will open where at the top in the menu click on the button marked “Sign up”
- There you have to provide some of your details like School Email, District, select you title out of many, state and tick yes if you want to receive the email regarding the learning.com newsletter and also tick yes if want to receive promotions and updates from learning.com then click on the button marked “FREESIGNUP”
- After clicking follow the instruction to complete the process and finish the procedure.
Once the account is created teacher will start using all the service provided by the Learning.com. In some case there are also other technical requirements lie windows, MAC OS, or Linux, some content requires Adobe Reader 7 and some content require speaker or headphones, the browser such as Firefox 3.6 or later.
Most Searching Terms and Tags:
- learning.com login/ easy tech
- sign up for a teacher account
- nethmoney6 earning
- administrator of the school
- aha math/ help the teachers
© copyright, 2013. Share it freely, but must be link back to this source.