Income Tax India eFiling Gov In
Incometaxindia.gov.in login: Everybody with income above specified limit in India has to file income tax return. To help the people with this, the Income Tax Department of India runs a web portal that to enables you to ascertain your PAN, make e-filing of Income tax return and fringe benefits tax return etc. The portal has been set up under the e-governance action plan of the Income Tax Department.
It is very convenient and efficient to make e-filing than filing physical tax forms. It is very quick, takes just a few minutes online and you get assistance while filing it online. And as such there are few chances of making mistakes. It guarantees the safety of your information and maximum tax returns.
There are utilities like tax calculator provided and you can prepare your tax return yourself from anywhere anytime. You can print the prepared e-file and keep a record of it. Moreover, all these services are available for free; you don’t need to pay any charge for the services.
About the Income Tax Department of India
The Income Tax Department of India serves to collect and account taxes. It formulates tax policies and enforces tax laws. It is fair with all and in order to provide e-governance and deliver quality services to its customers, it runs a web portal that offers various services.
Using the online services one can apply for PAN/Tan online, prepare, and print and e-file tax return, e-pay tax, view 26AS form, check the CPC refund status, rectification status etc. One can also download and print various forms from the website. You also get assistance for tax related queries, e-filing, refund etc.
How to File Your Income-Tax Online With the Help of E-Filing Web Site of the Income Tax Department of India?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You must have user ID and password of the e-filing website.
- Visit e-filing website homepage at https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/index.do
- Click on the link “Login” displayed at the right section of the page.
- Enter your user ID and password and click on the “Login” button to submit your information.
- Download Client-side Utility, Instructions.
- Complete Form following given instructions.
- Make submission as required.
- incometaxindia.gov.in login
- Register for eFiling
- ITR India
© copyright, 2013. Share it freely, but must be link back to this source.